Registration is underway for the OAN Winter Trucks to Trade Shows program, which allows members to ship booth material — conveniently and economically — to the following trade shows.
Winter Trucks to Trade Show served by this program include:
||MGIX (formerly CENTS), Columbus
||Idaho Horticulture Expo, Boise
||The Western Kansas City
||Utah Green, Sandy, Utah
||ProGreen Expo, Denver
||NorCal, San Mateo, Calif.
Prices are estimated on last year's participation and are subject to change if fewer nurseries participate, or if fuel surcharges or increased truck prices occur. Trucks may be subject to cancellation if participation rates are not met.
Space on each truck will be reserved on a first-come, first-served basis. In order to reserve space, the OAN needs full payment for each pallet. You may pay your deposit by check, made out to the OAN, or by Visa or MasterCard. Please return the completed reservation form (PDF) to firstname.lastname@example.org or fax to 503-682-5099. For more information, contact Ali Pennell at 503-582-2010.
» Download the registration form
- Due to the variability of fuel cost, freight cost and participation, per-pallet prices are subject to change.
- Trucks may be cancelled if participation minimums are not met.
- These per pallet prices do not reflect drayage fees and are for one-way transport to the shows.
- The OAN is pleased to offer this program to its members. The association and its truck broker will make every effort to get material delivered safely and on time. However, neither is responsible for shipments delayed or cancellation due to severe weather.
- Trucks will fill up – book early to guarantee your spot!
- Complete forms with payment are due by December 1st or until the truck is at capacity.