Registration is underway for the OAN Summer Trucks to Trade Shows program, which allows members to ship booth material — conveniently and economically — to the following trade shows.
Summer Trucks to Trade Show served by this program include the following:
- Cultivate'19, Columbus, OH– July13–16 approximately $575/pallet
OAN must have a least 12 confirmed pallets for Cultivate'19 by June 21 to carry-out shipment.
- IGC Chicago, Chicago, IL– August 13–15 approximately $550/pallet
OAN must have a least 10 confirmed pallets for IGC Chicago by July 19 to carry-out shipment.
Prices are estimated on last year's participation and are subject to change if fewer nurseries participate, or if fuel surcharges or increased truck prices occur.
Space on each truck will be reserved on a first-come, first-served basis. In order to reserve space, the OAN needs full payment for each pallet. You may pay by check, made out to the OAN, or by Visa or MasterCard.
Please return the completed reservation form (PDF) to firstname.lastname@example.org or fax to 503-682-5099. For more information, contact Kelsey at 503-582-2010.
» Download the registration form
- Due to the variability of fuel cost, freight cost and participation, per-pallet prices are subject to change.
- Trucks may be subject to cancellation if participation minimums are not met.
- These per pallet prices do not reflect any events' drayage fees and are for one-way transport to the shows.
- The OAN is pleased to offer this program to its members. The association and its truck broker will make every effort to get
material delivered safely and on time. However, neither is responsible for shipments delayed or cancellation due to severe
weather or acts of God.
- Trucks will fill up. Book early to guarantee your spot!
Cultivate'19: 50% refund before June 21, 2019. No refunds after June 21, 2019
IGC Chicago: 50% refund before July 19, 2019. No refunds after July 19, 2019